An outstanding living environment
The ideal base for visiting Provence and its splendours.
We will guide you through our discoveries and our favorite places in Provence.
Useful information to facilitate your stay
ARRIVALS rom 4pm to 7pm
DEPARTURES by 10.30am
No exceptions without prior agreement
Each room has its own parking space inside the property, closed by an automatic gate
Dinner on site
Table d'hôtes once or twice a week
Small summer kitchen allowing you to have your meals on site.
Wine and drinks for sale at the Mas
Large outdoor swimming pool of 14m x 7m
Children are welcome, provided they respect the calm of the place
Our family rooms cannot accommodate more than 2 children
All our rooms are equipped with reversible air conditioning
Free Wifi connection
Unfortunately, we do not accept pets.
For long stays, we can offer you a laundry service.
Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to accommodate people with reduced mobility.
Positive PCR test or containment - No penalty
Following the COVID-19 pandemic, the sanitary pass is now mandatory for adults upon arrival in our establishment. Besides, we have put in place a new special protocol with additional sanitary and hygiene measures to ensure the good health of all, in order to welcome you in complete safety:
- Respect of barrier gestures throughout your stay
- Complete disinfection of rooms with masks and disposable gloves before each arrival (including steam disinfected fabrics and washing of linen at 60°C).
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available in all common areas.
In order to limit promiscuity and for the duration of your stay:
- Breakfast and dinner served on separate and assigned tables
- For the garden: allocation of picnic tables
- For the swimming pool: allocation of deckchairs per room
- For the summer kitchen: dishes and cleaning kit available directly in the rooms
We will be happy to welcome you to share good moments in all conviviality..
Aurélie et Cyril